2) Weight/length/clothing size being worn: At her appointment today, she was 8lbs 10 1/2 oz. She was 7lbs 5oz at birth and went down to 6lb 15oz. She is currently in 0-3 month clothes.
3) Food! Formula? Breastmilk? Combo? Fill us in: Exclusively breastfeeding and its going GREAT! *knock on wood*
4) Sleep habits: Goes to bed around 9:30 or 10pm, wakes up between 1:30 and 2:30 for a feeding and changing. After that initial stretch, she wakes up every 2 hours and then finally sleeps until 7:30 or 8. She was sleeping quite a bit during the day but now she's staying up more and more.
5) What is your baby's day like (routine?): We get up between 7:30 or 8 every morning and get changed and feed. Sometimes she will take a nap after but lately she has been up more and more. The day consists of laying on her play mat, sitting in her bouncy chair, etc. Sometimes we go for an outing depending on what I have to do. She naps here and there and eats every 2 hours in the day. In the evening, we have a bedtime routine. We have a short feeding and have some floor/tummy time. We then take a bath together (she goes in with me), lotion, diaper cream, feeding and then bed. :)
6) What is driving you crazy, if anything: Not a thing. She's so wonderful. :)
7) Baby milestones: She "talks" a loooot! lol
8) Are your health and weight loss concerns going well?: Oh yea, all my weight gain in pregnancy was pretty much water and swelling. I was 137 before getting pregnant, my last appointment the day before delivery I was 184. At my follow up at the midwife's office after 6 days, I was down to 148. I've held steady to that weight since I lost a lot of muscle mass from the swelling. My legs were really thin looking so I didn't want to lose any more too quickly. Today I was 149 and I'm fine with that. :)
9)Anything else?: Can't believe its been a month... feels like I've had her forever at the same time.
10) Pictures? (under cut):
Today at one month.